For any of the services below or just to inquire, you may contact Bob Hills Photographics via the ‘CONTACT’ Menu.
Personalized Print Ordering
Ordering: Bob Hills Photographics provides one-on-one interaction with customers to develop print orders tailored to meet their satisfaction.
With the wealth of printing material options, surface type options, print mounting options, and print framing options available, it can be somewhat daunting if not confusing for a customer to place a customized print order directly through a website. At Bob Hills Photographics, we think the solution is personalized service.
Bob hills Photographics focuses on 4 basic print types:
1) Luster Photo Paper Prints - a heavy-weight, professional photo paper product with a fine grain pebble texture. Luster paper has the color saturation of a glossy paper but without the associated glare or finger print issues. All images look good on this type of paper.
2) Photoplaq - Made from premium eco-friendly wood, PhotoPlaqs create a durable, long-lasting way to preserve and present images. Images are mounted on a 3/8" thick surface and finished with a beveled edge. Various edge colors and mounting options provide the opportunity to compliment any surrounding.
3) Canvas Gallery Wraps - these prints are made using a Giclée (pronounced "zhee-lay") process. Premium, archival inks are applied at high resolution using a methodology for directly printing onto museum-quality canvas material, so prints will not separate over time. The canvas texture makes the print look like a fine art masterpiece.
4) Metal Prints - a relatively new medium for photos that infuses dyes directly into specially coated 1/8th inch thick aluminum sheets. Colors are vibrant and the luminescence is amazing. Metal prints are highly durable, waterproof, and ultra scratch-resistant.
To initiate an order or obtain a price quote, you will need to know the titles of the images or better yet, the "BHP Numbers" (BHP-xxxx) located in the caption -- title and caption are located below the large image in the gallery. Then add any other thoughts you have in mind like the type of print, print size, etc.
Assignments: Post-Processing of images you supply.
Types of work:
• Make color corrections
• Enhance individual photos to make "print-ready"
• Scan images and perform dust / scratch removal
• Repair old images - photo restoration
The image files you supply should be the originals (not a copy and not reduced in size) if possible. The images should not be blurry unless intentionally so. The images may have been taken by you or others, but appropriate authorization must have been secured, if they are not yours. For restoration work, the original pictures are expected to be in poor condition and the need to get authorization if you did not take the photo does not apply.